BURTONWOOD COMMUNITY CENTRE
1, GREEN JONES BROW
BURTONWOOD & WINWICK
SATURDAY 25TH JULY 2015
SATURDAY 15TH AUGUST 2015
15 END FOUR BOWL SINGLES
PLAYED TO ESMBA RULES
STRAIGHT KNOCKOUT, TWO TOURNAMENTS IN ONE DAY. AM & PM SESSION….ENTER ONE OR BOTH.
OPEN DRAW ON THE DAY
ENTRIES FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL TOURNAMENT ARE £15.00
PRIZE MONEY FOR EACH COMPETITION (SUBJECT TO ENTRIES)
SEMI FINALISTS £25.00
LIMITED TO 16 PLAYERS IN EACH COMPETITION
PRACTISE 9.30AM UNTIL 10AM
PLAY TO COMMENCE AT 10.15AM PROMPT
PRACTISE 4.00PM UNTIL 4.30PM
PLAY TO COMMENCE AT 4.45PM PROMPT
CLUB FACILITIES INCLUDE
BAR & LOUNGE
2 X CROWN GREENS TO HAVE A GO ON
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION.
HARD FLOOR VENUE
IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE M62 J8-9 AND THELWALL VIADUCT M6
SAME FORMAT COMPETITION WILL ALSO RUN ON THE 15/08/2015 ON THE SAME BASIS
Pre-Booking, Payments and Responsibility
1. Players will be expected to pay on the day, before they start bowling.
2. As a limited entry competition we ask that people register and commit themselves to competitions. We will inform you of your status and whether that changes. In the event of every place being filled, we will maintain a reserve list and inform players of their status.
3. All players registering to play in the events must accept responsibility to inform the organisers as soon as possible if they are unable to attend the event. We will then offer places to the reserve list.
4. In the event that not all places are taken, the prize money will be reduced to reflect the actual number of entries. Prize money will be confirmed once the entries are registered on the day.
5. Players who don’t show or do not contact us to inform that they can’t make the competition will not be allowed to pre-book for the next 3 competitions.
KEITH LACKFORD 07927 152643
A CONFIRMATION TEXT OR EMAIL WILL BE SENT CONFIRMING ENTRY